Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stupor Bowl Sunday

It is finally Super Bowl Sunday.  After all the season, the playoffs and the build up to the big game we will sit down to see who wins tonight.  Green Bay or Pittsburgh.  I keep hearing this high pitched voice in my head that says "The Pack is back!" while laughing maniacally.  I don't know who will win.  The paper said Green Bay was favored by 2 points.  The game will be tight.  It could go either way and if the score is tied at the end of the 4th quarter, there are new rules that govern  overtime.  The team that wins the coin toss in overtime would have to score a touchdown to win.  No more does a field goal mean you win.  Get a field goal and the other team gets a try at making a touchdown.  Even some of the players haven't any idea what the rules say.  It should be interesting.  I just hope the commercials live up to their pre-game hype.  I saw the Doritos commerical and I must say it was kind of cute.  It stars a Pug. 

If the game goes into overtime, I could be asleep on the couch by the time it's over.  If this happens, someone please text message me so I will know the score.  We don't get a Monday paper and I'll have to wait until Tuesday to  find out who won. 

1 comment:

Zeta said...

The game was interesting; until I realized I misplaced my iphone? Where did I leave it? Did I drop the iphone somewhere? Luckily, my iphone was at my parent’s house safe and sound. Whew, iphone is attached to my hip once more :)