Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sometimes a thing is what it is....




Coming home at night is sometimes a thing of beauty. I get out of work at 5PM and home as the sun is setting. Last night T. picked me up at work and we went to the auto repair shop to pick up the car that had been left for a hood latch repair that morning. Surprisingly, the repair cost under $30.00 - which made me happy. We drove on to the house and turned in the driveway. As I was getting out of the car, I glanced over my shoulder to the southwest and spotted a sunset that looked as though the sky was on fire. In the quiet of the day's end the glow stopped me in my tracks. Some things should just be preserved either in memory or on a memory stick. I chose the stick last evening.

2 comments:

RANGER said...

Almost looks like a forest fire. All you need are deer fleeing to the stream. Beautiful shot.

Zeta said...

Beautiful. Reminds me of Peace River.