Friday, May 28, 2010

A Nose by any other name is stuck in a book....

The folks at Amazon sent me an email and a link to UPS so I could check the status of my pre-ordered book by Stieg Larrson.  It's the third in the Millennium Trilogy and I ordered it way back beyond the beginning of the year.  Well, maybe just after.  It was a good deal off the new-book price and I already owned books 1 and 2, courtesy of Walmart.  I planned on checking the website to see where book 3 might be spending the night but when I got home yesterday, there was a brown box on the dining table where our new mail lands.  Ripping it open, I did an internal happy dance.  There in all it's shining glory was The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest.  Um, I think I will see you on the other side of the weekend - or when I decide to come up for air. 

2 comments:

RANGER said...

What's a brilliant surprise, as in shiny and welcome. And I received a Barnes and Noble gift card for Mothers' Day . . . hmmmm.

Such a shame that there will not be more from Larsson. So enjoy, savor, and please do a review for those of us who missed the boat on reserving a copy early!

ol Doc said...

Well, so good, so far!

Indy 500 on TV.
Lunch done.
No phone calls.
What can I do?

READ, yeah!

L8R.