Thursday, August 13, 2009

1 of Any

There comes a time when one must take the plunge.
Dive in.

Begin as you mean to go on.

As it were.

This is my first time blogging and I'll probably make a grand mess of things and forget the URL and be unable to access my little creation. But I want to have the experience that so many of my friends and family enjoy. I have come to look forward to reading several family blogs daily. I like leaving comments; reaching out and touching someone while giving my input to their ideas or feelings or just opinions on the events of any day. If I enjoy reading the blogs that I follow, then maybe someone who reads mine will find the same smile when they stumble across my musings.

I'll try not to talk politics but something may slip in from time to time. I'll try and stay on topic but I might start to ramble. If I do - just tug my sleeve and I'll come back to my first idea - that this should be fun for me to do..... and intelligible for others to read.

I'll try and use spell-check from time to time. And not get too long-winded.

3 comments:

RANGER said...

Ah, it took me four days to tumble to your secret: quietly staking your claim to the 'net. I am so happy to see you.

ol Doc said...

Thank you veddy much. And very much a work in progress! Talk about a learning curve...

Zeta said...

The secret is out. Your blog is wonderful! I'm going to read your blog as much as possible.