Friday, August 14, 2009

A sometimes presents

We have been getting package deliveries this week, from various places around the country. It's almost like Christmas in July - except that it's August. One of our daughters is on top of Christmas things so early that she has ordered for her children and had the items sent to the house. We will be keeping them safe and secure until needed for the holiday. I'm guessing the boys won't go looking for their presents where we've stashed them.

We also got a UPS delivery of some lawnmower parts along with the gifts. I sure do hope the boys don't open their presents on Christmas morning and have to thank us for the Idler Pulley and Lock Nuts.

4 comments:

RANGER said...

Maybe you got mine? I asked Santa for an Idler Pulley and got a cat instead (on layaway - she didn't come till January) .

Zeta said...

I'm missing a UPS order of Godiva candy. If you happen to see it, please let me know. Thank you :)

RANGER said...

Zeta, if it comes here, I will (not?) let you know, rite away.

ol Doc said...

Mwhat's miphing?
Candy?
Chocolate?

Don't check my breath. Why are you looking at me. Do I have something on my teeth?